Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Year Resolutions....

When I first moved to Chicago, I wanted to continue my daily running.  Living two blocks from the lake I knew Lakeshore Path would be perfect.  However, I was a little concerned about running with so many people and with the cyclists and skaters, so I looked up Lakeshore Path etiquette  so I wouldn't be the sore thumb on my first run in the city.

I sure wish others would have done so before going out for a jog.  On December 31, I went out for a 3 mile run and some of the other runners on the path must have started their New Year Resolutions early.  They also must not have been as courtesy to look up the proper etiquette.

I saw four people running on the left side of the path, one unleashed dog on the paved part of the path, and two people running on the center line of the path.  I was shocked and wanted to run more just to see if there were more people out not knowing the "rules".


No comments:

Post a Comment