Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Brrrr!!!

Running has been on a little pause recently.  I don't know, but -23 with windchill is pretty cold, and my body is tortured enough when running, so I think I will just hold off until hopefully tomorrow.  On Thursdays,  I pack my stuff and run near my school's neighborhood because I go to a Weight Watchers meeting at 7 in the church (attached to my schools) meeting.

Tonight for a workout I did a Nike Training Club Marathon prep work out.  The workout is only 15 minutes and consists of mostly of lunges and ab stuff.  I'm already a little sore.  Afterwards I did about 15 minutes of stretching.  Even when I don't run I love to stretch- It feels awesome- but I don't do it too often.


Here's to hoping I can run 5 miles tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment